Sunday, January 30, 2011

not looking forward

ImageFra.me
Saw something someone wrote on tumblr and i kinda agree with it... Katy is so... unreachable and not relatable now. As in... You know last she used to have a tumblr too. She used to blog and vlog like us. She was one of us!! But now, she's so famous and all she does is tweet. Her tweets are mostly like her work related and things like that. AND ALSO. Her concert tickets are almost IMPOSSIBLE to get now. It's sold out in like minutes after it's released and there are people reselling it for like hundreds of bucks... I want the old wifey back too... Still love her now tho... It's just that.... :/


ANYWAYSSSS. Operation Starvation has begun. I'm probably not gonna make it thru tho. STOP CALLING ME FAT. I KNOW OKAY. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW. Now i'm gonna not eat and exercise. You guys happy?! Irritating. IT's ME WHAT. IT'S MY FREAKING BODY. WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH SHUT. MAKE ME FEEL FUCKING SELF CONSCIOUS. So if a person used to be okay, if they suddenly gain weight everyone will be talking but if a person was fat, and the person gain weight, nobody gives a shit. Somemore this is the time of the year i need to visit relatives. THE ONE TIME I'M FAT IS THE ONE TIME I'M SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE. URGH. -facepalms- Someone please just fucking kill me

Everything's changing. I'm not sure of anything anymore. I don't know anyone anymore... I don't know who's with me anymore...


My mum suddenly told me something just now... She was like "If the other person doesn't like you, why do you bother doing so much for them? They will never appreciate it. If they don't like you and already have someone else, they will never ever like you. You can waste your time and your everything doing the most amazing things for the person but they will never see it. They will never appreciate it. They only want that other person to do it for them. Why be so stupid and waste your time right?" LOL. Random mum is random. I agree tho. Sigh.


I BLOODY HATE CHINESE NEW YEARRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment