Monday, January 31, 2011

Extremely depressed right now... My computer is dying T.T Please don't... I have never done anything bad to you... WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? Everything i love is leaving meeeeee. Please don't go T.T Just now i had a sudden thought like what would i do if fatty died and i started crying. TOUCHWOOD LA. Butbutbubtut my computer T.T Nvm, save all my Katy Perry pictures first :3 If i freaking lose those, i. will. bloody. go. freaking. insane. It's safe... I hope. Well. I wanna end on this... Dearest beloved computer, I NEED YOU. I NEED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. Okay not more than wifey but I NEED YOUUU. Without you, i'll die... I'll die of boredom... Stay strong, my love. I'm here for you everyday. I always have been and will forever be here...

No comments:

Post a Comment