Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i wanna be next to you

Supppppppp!!!!!! I have been cleaning and cleaning. Not really cleaning... Just tidying my own stuff. Rearranged my table, my cupboard with all the KP stuff and my shelves and shitzxc... I'm such a good gurl right. HAHA. Spend 4 hours doing all those sia. Somemore it was at 12am to 4am. Tharshini is proud of me right!! HAHAHA. Anyways, IT'S CHINESE NEW YEAR. Or is it Chinese New Year Eve? I don't know la. Need to go my grandma house where everyone will be there. "EH YOUR EXAM HOW AH?" "GO WHAT POLY?" "EH! YOU BECOME FAT LIAO LEH"


Anyways, after that i'm leaving!!!!!!!!! to malaysia -.- MORE RELATIVES. 3 days 2 night. No Katy Perry, no computer, no internet, no friends and no nothing. LIKE CAMP LIDDAT. Except that camp is FUN. This is not. Tskkk. God have mercy on my soul. So... I'll probably only update when i come home lohh.

I wanna watch The Walking Dead but i'm too scared... I'm like watching it at MUTE AGAIN. Sianzx. I'll just try and find the comic bah... GOODBAIZX
ImageFra.me
ImageFra.me
i fucking miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment