Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ohmegoodness!

Heyho. LOOK. ACTUAL PICTURES I TOOK FROM MY PHONE. SO EXCITING. Not really. My phone really sucks at taking pictures. Even if your hand shake ABIT the picture will come out blur and when i take pictures, MY DAMN HANDS WON'T STOP SHAKING. Damn. Okay anyways. Let's proceeeed.
LOOKIE HERE. It's Fatty eating corn. I realise i have way too much videos of him in my phone EATING. LOL. I love love love you!

YESTERDEE I WENT OUTTA. The night before i couldn't sleep so i didn't sleep at all. Spendt 3 hours listening to all 3 of Maroon 5's album. WEE. Anyways, went to the GYMZX with KOKO. My butt hurts now. I saw so many people... I saw 3 primary school friends, 1 school friend and 1 teacher.
My brother is sooo irresponsible. Ask him to buy for me, in the end i bought it myself -.- Seriously, anyone can just go in and buy the magazine lor!! There put "Unsuitable for the young" but i can just buy it. Pssh. There's no naked people inside anyways. A common misconception is that there are like really pervertic stuff in it but there's not! It's actually really interesting. The most you see is like gurls in bras and stuff. My wifey looks so hot in it... On the cover page got write "Well, there goes the deposit on that blouse" cuz wifey is like ripping it. HAHA. YAY. GO WIFEYYYY.
Today koko came over and i got my first christmas card! LOL! There's a picture of my wifey in it :3 The one above. Arghhh. WHY SHE SO PRETTY. Anyways, YOU ARE NOT UGLY LAH AUNTIE. Ignore that jerk! Oh and is this skull okay?
For a person that has failed art, this is the best i can do. LOL. Oh and speaking of this picture, I AM LIKE, ADDICTED TO MAKING WALLETS. It's made of paper tho. PAPER WALLETS. It sounds retarded right? But koko liked the one i gave to her o.o Really ah? Because if i do things for people, i feel the need to impress them. If they're not impress, i would feel soooooo idk what. But yeah. YOU SURE IT'S NICE? LOL. And also once i start to make something really cool, i can't stop making it for a few days... After it i just get bored LOL. I would give them to people but i'm afraid that they're gonna just be like what the fuck is this? Because!! People already wth at my wallet! My wallet is made of out TYVEK. A special kinda paper that is waterproof and tearproof AND expandable. Now this is just normal paper that is tearable, unwaterproof and unexpandable. Why would people like it? :/

If you saw my facebook about the weird bangla who is calling me... That dude is STILL sms-ing me. LMFAO. I didn't reply tho. He sms me good morning and goodnight. Creepy. He calls me his BEST friend. Whaaat? At this point i'm just hoping it's not one of my exboyfriends that are pranking me -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment