Monday, December 27, 2010

Long ass post

OHMYFREAKINGOD. I JUST WATCHED A VIDEO AND IT SAID THAT THE MAIN CAUSE OF DARK EYE CIRCLES IS BECAUSE OF NASAL CONGESTION, NOT SLEEPING LATE. Thanks alot, sensitive nose -.- MY NOSE IS BLOCKED LIKE ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY MANZX. ASSSSS. FREAKING HAY FEVER. WAIT WHAT. SLEEPING CAUSES IT TOO? MY MIND. HAS BEEN. BLOWN. FREAKKKK. IT'S LIKE EVERY FREAKING THING CAUSES DARK CIRCLES. DAMN.

Lol k sorry about that. HELLO TO THE ONE or two person reading my blog. I don't know who but. HIIIIIIIIIII. LOL. Okay i have something i really need to say... It's not that i don't want to work. It's not that i'm lazy. Okay maybe partially cause i'm lazy but there's a bigger reason for it... So firstly, you must understand that i am pretty much the ONLY person my dad talks to in this house. Secondly, he works during the night. Sooo if i work, i'll come home at like 6 and my dad will already be off to work. And seriously, i think the main reason he comes home is because i'm here. He buys the newspaper for me everyday and sometimes he'll buy some sweets and chocolates for me! Other than that, he is just totally not interacting with the others. Everytime he comes home and i'm not there, he'll ask my brother where i am. SOOO. You understand? If i'm always not home, he'll lose the reason to come home and i'll lose him. Do you guys understand? You can don't believe me for all you want but this is serious... I'm not kidding.

I'm the thin thread that's tying my dad and this house together. If i'm gone, everything's gonna fall apart. Despite everything, he is afterall my dad and he dotes on me alot and so i love him! I don't think i can handle it if he leaves... You know? Sometimes when my mum wants to like ask my dad something, she will ask me to ask him! So if i'm always busy and i can't meet my dad, i can't tell him the stuff and ta da. My parents are totally not talking to each other anymore. Phone calls? My dad doesn't answer his phone when he's working. Even when he comes home, he'll already be sleeping and i can't call him to disturb him. And yes, he works 7 days a week.

I don't even know why i'm posting this here. Probably cause i have no one to talk to right now and whenever i blog, i feel like i'm talking to someone. I hate this kind of responsibility? You know? You guys just think that i'm extremely lazy. I'm not that lazy. Sometimes i don't do things it's because i don't feel the need to like it's pointless and other times, i have valid reasons like this or the other times are simply because i have given up LOL. I hope you can understand. Oh and i have to work because i need to clear off some of my debts and escape from my mum's nagging. Oh god. URGH. Fuck my life.

I already have problems of my own that i can't deal with!! I hate being me. Why must i be like this. Why can't be i be someone else? Why must i be born in this damn world. Why must i meet you? WHY MUST I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. Why do i have such low self esteem? WHY DO I NOT HAVE A NORMAL BODY. Why am i complaining so much? Why am i such a burden? WHY.

I hate people who have are rich, have a close family and are still complaining. What is your problem? Enough is never enough for you guys eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment