Wednesday, December 29, 2010

out of sight, not out of mind

Guess what! CHICKEN BUTT! No but seriously. Guess what? Farmville fucking messed with me. So you know i expanded my beautiful farm and was happily rearranging my stuff with all the extra spaces. I moved all the plots, fences and whatever stuff there is. Then ta da! Done. So nice and neat. Pretty farm. Took me a long time but it's okay as long as it looks nice. So i clicked away to another page and came back an hour later... GUESS WHAT?! THE FARM IS BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL, MESSY, UNARRANGED FORM.
ImageFra.me
WHY MANZX. WHYYYYYY. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME T.T

Wellllllllll. I don't know why but i'm forever sad at 2am in the morning. Urgh. I haven talked to my mum since the day of the lollipop incident which is like 3 days. Or smth. I also haven talked to another person with the same birthday with my mum. I agree that both is PARTIALLY my fault and i apologised. No wait, i didn't apologise to my mum because lol, apologise to her because she threw away my lollipop? No way.

It's been a month, 5 days, roughly 4 hours and 50 minutes since i last saw you but who is counting every dreadfully dreadful minute of it right? Sigh. I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment