Wednesday, December 29, 2010

written in like 2 minutes. BOOYAH

HEYLO PEEPS. I'M RACING AGAINST TIME HERE. I HAVE TO GO OUT NOW CUZ KOKO ALREADY LEFT BUT I FEEL THE NEED TO POST THIS. SO HERE YOU GO.
A PICTURE OF ME SCRATCHING MAH EAR LOL. I'm wearing one of my favourite shirts yo! Got hoodiezx. Anyways, got a call at around 12 from someone and he was desperately trying to find someone to have lunch with him so i went loh. Furthermore he come IMM so its near and he treat me! YAY SALMON. I really shouldn't have played with my brother. I pretended to punch him and fight him like you know the movie IP man and now my hands hurt LOL. Okay so now i have to go. GOODBYE. I love you

ADD ON* Okay i'm back home now. I went out twice with 2 different people today but i didn't spend a single cent! LOL. Thank you Jeremy Yong for the SALMONZX. My burb still tastes like it now. Can't decide whether it's delicious or disgusting. Thank you THARSHINI for the movie and the ice lemon teaz. Weee!

No comments:

Post a Comment