Sunday, December 19, 2010

even brighter than the moon moon moon~

Hai there. Today i went to the CSI Exhibition at science centre with my mum in the morning!! It was fun! But i only got time to do like one crime scene :/ STILL AWESOME THO. Going again next week to complete the whole thing. Heh. Than after that went to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! It was the afterhours so the tickets was only like 5 bucks. LOL
I didn't take much pictures because my crappy handphone with it's crappy camera failed miserably. LOL. All the thingy darkdark -.- GOT SHREK'S CASTLE LEH ): But can't go there and tried to take picture but all my phone got was like, lights. LOL. FAIL! And there was like TONSS of people. Goodness. Like there's like a police car and a taxi for people to take picture with and at like very side of the car got people taking picture. LOL. Some of the big group take picture like blocked the whole car? Like... what's the point? LOL.
Welll. This is the only thing that's like, lighted and not much people around. So here you go. LOL. The diner was full as hell so bought food and went to sit at the lake there to wait for the FIREWORKSSS. Last time i used to be like MEH at fireworks but now because of wifey, it's very special. HAHAHA. Waited for like an hour than it started! I was covering my ears LOL. This was really close up like it was right infront of me!! Damn pretty but some parts suddenly BOOM and damn bright. BUT IT'S SO PRETTY. I like i like. Should go again some other time :3
Thank you to this idiot here for the entrance fee to Sentosa, Universal Studios & the food! YAY. Stop being so mean! LOL. Weee. My leg hurts and i'm so tired -.- Ahhhh. Tomorrow my grandma coming, needa wake up early :/ Then my mum will nag the crap outta me and i have to do housework. SIAN I am currently loving weekdays :D

No comments:

Post a Comment