Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hihi.

Soooo. I just finished re-reading my cards and letters and all my Katy Perry magazines. Firstly, thank you for all those cards and letters. Sorry that i didn't write anything back :/ I really am. It really made me smile tho. I'm a bubbly person who can make people laugh and people can even be cheered up just by seeing me smile! I'm not making this up by myself, it's what written in some of the cards and stuff xp Thank you veryvery much. I would like to stay bubbly and funny forever! Yay. OH! And like almost everyone of them have something related to Katy in it. LOL. YAY. Except for like 1 or 2 of em. Heh.


Then i've been seeing alot of people saying they miss the old katy and some of them don't like her now? Welllll
ImageFra.me
This is the Katy i fell in love with
ImageFra.me
and this is the katy i am still very in love with right now and i will continue to do so forever! Her style and her looks may change but inside, she is still the same old Katheryn Hudson! Wee

Screw you guys. I really really hate it when people say that they love her but they don't know anything about her. They even act as if they know more and love her more. NEWS FLASH! YOU DON'T. I'm actually just refering to one person here... You don't even know what her cats' name are. That is important because those cats are important to her!!! All you know is that her name is Katy Perry, she sings and she's hot. I love her more than you ever will, jerk. HANDS OFF.


This week has been the most um fruitful? week so far. HAHA. Cuz i actually went out like twice. Going out again tomorrow for like the whole day. It's 3am now. I needa wake up at like 10am. Shootzx. Going out again next week. Weee. I have to remember that i only have 50 dollors every week, NOT 500!!! Stupid me... Still jobless, still slacking, still pigging around and still obsessed with my fatty hammy. GOODBYE AND HELLO TO THARSHINI WHO READS MY BLOG like everyday? LOL. Thank you for reading all the crap i have to say. SANK Q!

No comments:

Post a Comment