Saturday, November 20, 2010

day 24 and 25

Find the cutest picture/gif/video of Katy, and post it:
ImageFra.me
She's saying "I believe you"

What song do you wish you could sing on stage with Katy?
I don't know? I kissed a girl? So she'll kiss me after that. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Pssh.

Anyways. Just finished watching ANOTHER movie! SO FREAKING SAD. I literally cried for like 20 minutes at one part of the movie. My eyes are like swollen and dry right now x.x It's called "The Reader". If it wasn't for the sex scenes, the movie would have been freaking awesome. LOL. THE LADY SO POOR THING GAHH. Ghim moh ask me go put ice at my eyes. LOL ICE AT MY EYES. K lame. I'mma go put nao. Oh wait... I haven even got a job... but i'm already planning what to get AFTER i get my pay. Look far. Yep. Planning for my future. xD

Urgh. I bought a dress. 109 bucks. Urgh. Can't believe itt! IM SO SHY. LOL. It's the only time you're gonna see me wear a dress. Not really. Core lit peeps saw me wear before... Ghim saw me wore it another time... BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME. NO MOAR.

I finally changed my hammy cages!! I put Fatty into a bigger cage and put Perry into Fatty's original cage! I washed and cleaned everythingggg thoroughly! Now it looks awesome (: Actually when i really just sit down and concentrate on doing something... I do a pretty darn good job!! HAHA. But it's rare tho... Like example sometimes i just have the urge to clean my room and yes i keep it really clean ^^ On the outisde... Just don't open any cupboards or look into bags or boxes... Cuz most of the junk are in there =X

No comments:

Post a Comment