Sunday, November 21, 2010

day 26

Day 26: What’s your favourite song live?
LOSTTT! Singfest x.x Awesome x.x Or maybe Peacock? SHE WANTS TO SEE YOUR PEACOCK COCK COCK. Totally reminds me of singfest... Some guy behind me was shouting "BLOW ME KATY. BLOW ME" LOLLL. He's an angmoh so i forgive him. HAHAHAHA ok out of point liao. MOVING ON

THIS IS THE NEW HAMHAM. SAY HI TO PERRY. Hahahaha. Or if he grows fat, he'll become Fatty Junior. LOLL. Alrighty. Enough of hamsters. Let's talk about MEE. LOL. I cleaned my room today. My leg and neck hurts right now. YES! It's clean now!! Not totally but it's better!!! I threw alot LOADs of worksheets. Except for my english ones. I love my english essays =X Urgh so tired to type.

I'MMA DO MAH HAIR TOMORROW. Rebondz. I thought myself how to tie a tie. I'm such a genius. LOLOL. There's so many red underlines... Means got alot of spelling errors. No la. Mostly is just the HAHAHAHA and LOLOLOL. Okay idk what i'm saying. IM DYINGGG. K I miss you. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment