Friday, November 19, 2010

Lol. Suddenly remember Ghhim and Koko just now tell me "riding horses" is wrong. Wahlau. I never go think until THAT far!!!! Somemore i got tell people i love riding horses sia -.- As in REAL horses. Not whatever they're meaning LOL. Perverts!!! Here's a gif of wifey "riding a horse" for you guys!!
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Hot. I can't stop staring at it... Shucksss


Just finished watching 500 days of summer! The movie is just... too real T.T IT JUST RELATES TOO MUCH. LOL. They show happy stuff then sad then happy then sad. I don't know what to feel LOL. It's like this guy heard of this gurl then ppl say she bad then he also like never really care but the gurl talked to him and he is IN LOVE. Obsessed kind. Then after that he hooked up with that gurl BUT the gurl say just casual. Not boyfriend or girlfriend. Then like they have alot of fun together but the gurl doesn't believe in true love unlike the guy. He thinks SHES THE ONE~ BUT they broke up cuz the gurl don't want. Then just as he was getting over her, they met again. The gurl was like nicenice to him and he thought have chance again BUT the gurl was actually getting M A R R I E D. Heartbroken!! Then the guy's sister told him that he couldn't let go because he's thinking about all the happy memories instead of the bad ones... So he thinks that it's actually something but it's actually nothing. SOCK GHIM DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR? Like... You know hor... Ahhh crap T.T I'm sad. And my wrist fucking hurts. I scared have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome sia ): Touchwood x.x

FATEEE. Yesyes. I believe. Everything is written... If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. It's like if i didn't walk faster, i wouldnt have heard Katy Perry's song just starting. If i'm meant to see what i saw, i will see it... I CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM IT. Fucking coincidental shitzx. Gahhh. There's this thingy that hangs clothes beside my table... and the lights are off... and i keep on thinking that its a PERSON. Scaring myself -.- Sorry la. I always do this... Like if i take my earpiece off and put on my shoulder and it slides off and hit my hand, i'll think its a bug and i'll just jump... Then i'll look idiotic. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment