Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 5

Have you ever been to one of her concerts? If so, how was it? If not, what songs would you want her to play at your dream concert?
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
It was, hands down, the best night of my life. Even though i had to stand for 6 hours or so, squeeze together with all those people and not forgetting, i was alone. It was worth it. She was amazingggg. She looks even more beautiful in person even tho i wasn't really that close. She winked at me. Or at least at my direction... She looked at me. Or at least at my direction. I remember the things she said. Someone gave her a pocky, she flipped her hair, she shaked her boobs, she did the S shape thing with her body. I cried at one point. ALMOST cried. I had to hold in the tears. I remember it was during "Thinking Of You". I still remember the moment she ran out... and ran it... It was over in like... IT'S SO FAST. NOO LET ME GO BACK TO THAT NIGHT PLEASE T.T I DON'T WANNA BE HERE. I DON'T WANNA BE AT THIS TIME. LET ME GO PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH. THERE ISN'T ANYONE WORTH LIVING FOR OTHER THAN YOU MY LOVEE!! K that was abit over. But yeah. BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment