Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Ahoy there! Using my brother's com... No have pictures of Katy Perry except for this. So there you go!! Sexy wifey biting her lips. Weeee. Anyways, woke up at 8am in the morning to eat mcdonald breakfast with mah brotherrr and mummmmm! My mum doesn't know how to eat -.- No seriously. She was like staring at her own Big Breakfast, looked at ours and asked "How to eat?" LOL. FAIL~ Went back home to sleep and woke up at 5pm!! Went to NTUC with my mum~~ SHE'S GONNA COOK SPAGHETTI TMOZ. NOMNOMNOM.


Speaking of foood... I'm going to malaysia on like 17 november to visit my relative and EATTT!! The thing about eating with my relatives from malaysia is that... Once they know what my favourite food is, they'll keep giving it to me. Example, i love cereal prawn. So they'll eat like 1 or 2 and give the rest to me. I'll tell them i'm full but they'll say "YOUR FAVOURITE LEH~ YOU WILL FULL ONE MEH?" HOI. No wonder i can never seem to slim down -.- AND ALSO, PIZZA HUT AND ROCKBANDGREENDAYED ON 12NOV. AHHH. Not looking forward to SS and Hist ppr tho -.- Gonna flunk it. BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment