Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 4

When did you fall in love with her?
18 April 2009!
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
There's been alot of weird dreams lately... Had another one which was really kinda depressing? I dreamt that... my dad... died... Yeah. I was crying like ALOT. Like inconsolable kind. Cry until i wanna die. Okokok you get the point. The weird thing is, i woke up and there was actually tears. I really did cry!! I hope i didn't sob out loud like how i did in the dream if not it'll be really weird -.- Then i wipe my tears, went back to bed. I had another dream. In the dream i was telling people about my previous dream about the crying and stuff. SO WEIRD. What is this!!! The thing is, i fell asleep crying. Then i woke up crying again. WHAAATTT. K nvm. Oh and i finally finished Ugly Betty Season 3!! WOOO. Season 4 here i comeezx

I love you wifey!

No comments:

Post a Comment