Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Murry Curstmurs

Itz da first time ever that i'm actually doing something for christmas LOL. WELL. There is a first time for everything!!! Been neglecting ze blog lately... SO LAZY TO WRITE STUFF. Aiyo. The point is i went out, i did things. The end xD I shall let my feelings about Cherry explode in a later post... 
 The lion and ant came over! Watched like 2 and a half movies. Freaking Cabin In The Woods. ITS NOT THAT SCARY. Only suddenly like pop out scare you kind. Fuckers. But there was one scene that was bloody epic. Pun intended!! Watched Pitch Perfect again because that movie is da bomb :p I VANNA BE IN AN ACAPELLA GROUP KKK. I am so so so addicted to Takoyakis... If i had to eat ONE thing for the rest of my life it would be Takoyakis.... Okay off topic i'm so hungry
 MRS CLAUS! The one who came empty handed :P Yah we were s'pose to exchange presents but well. :P We expected this xiao mei mei to be broke so its okay LOL. Pitch Perfect made us wanna go to Kbox :P BUT LION. Y U NO WANT GO WITH US :( We trai singing chinese songs kkk. We book the kbox for like 100000000 hours. 
 Don't kill me :P Pardon my very messy floor. Watched abit of PROMETHEUS. Damn gross argh. Why watch all the gross shows. Harry Potter marathon soon? :P That ant confirm cannot take it one LOL. Watch 2 movies she already very distracted pffffft. ANYWAYS HERE ARE DA PRESENTS I GOT!
 Spongebob coloring set from Clyde :P Yep. I'm 5 years old. AND DA KATY PERRY BOOK FROM CHIALI. Shit la. My gift feels so inferior from that :p But it's the thought that counts right? :P I made cards and stuff yknow. *puppy dog eyes* It's not christmas here anymore but it is christmas in america... soooo
MERRY CHRISTMAS! From Iron Man and Darth Vader xD Picture grabbed from ant's twitter. Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment