Wednesday, December 26, 2012

50 Shades of Katy

I can't take this anymore i'm literally about to cry and out of breath because i don't even know why. So long long ago, Katy Perry was on x factor and she was like obsessed with Cheryl and stuff... Then later they were on the Graham Norton show together and i have always thought that they look cute together but i didn't think much about it afterwards... Until now!!! When i discovered Cherry Fan Fiction...
This right here ladies and gentlemen. Is Cherry. Cheryl Cole and Katy freaking Perry. KILL ME NOW. I read finish all the chapters from one writer and it's all stuck in my head T.T I just keep rewatching the interview and my mind is just going bonkers. I CAN'T SEPARATE REALITY FROM FICTION. I DON'T WANT TO.
 I MEAN LOOK. SO ADORABLE. PLEASE JUST. I CAN'T SO CUTE. I'M ABOUT TO EXPLODE. Now i understand... I used to be like dafuq is with fan fictions and shipping and shit. NOW I UNDERSTAND. I REALLY DO T.T Danisnotonfire, i should have listened to you T.T I should have ran away from it. Now i'm stuck. Oh well...
I just gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this love

No comments:

Post a Comment