Sunday, October 28, 2012

ASTONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I shall attempt to blog as fast as i can because The Walking Dead is starting soon and i have to put away all the groceries i just bought and sit down and watch it. No distractions okok here i go. Baked again last wednesday! Cheeesecake. It was... sorta.... a fail... LOL. Half of mine was edible la. The other half, the bottom crust thingy was like soggy. GROSSSSS.
last thursday
Went to jurong point to nomnom with clyde! LAI LAI KITCHEN agaaaain. He don't like fast food tsk. Used to eat fast food allllllllllll the time. K la i'll take it as a diet.
 Number 69!! *giggles* okay grow up please. Then he went over to my place! Was suppose to play metal slug on my ps2 but he was meddling with all the nerf guns for idk how long. Aiyo.  The attempt to play Metal Slug was a fail anyways. Because somebody itchy leg!! He moved and hit the wire TWICE. The whole ps2 restarted. RAWRRR. Then the third time we just gave up. FORGET ITTTT. MONOPOLY DEALL. I WON I WON. HAHAHA. Then xboxxxx. Blahblahblah.
Then went to eat ASTONSSSS! AT JURONGGG. So neaaaar. No need go Bugis already. WOOP WOOOP. I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MY NEW YORK STRIP ARGH.
but here is a picture of the receipt. LOL. ARGH NEW YORK STRIP I WANT AGAIN DELICIOUSNESS. Say it in the Gordon Ramsay accent! One new york strip. IT'S RAAAAAAAAWWW *smashes* WHAT IS THIS? It's cooked to fuck you donut! 
K this is me. THE END THE END OKAY OFF I GO FLYFLY. SCHOOL TOMORROW. URGGGH. Oh yah just went to Jurong Point with Chiali. SHE SICK STILL WANNA GO OUT. This is a very shitty post but yahhh. I JUST NEEDED TO TELL THIS TO THE WORLD. Not the world but... To myself la. Before i become an old woman and forget everything. KKKK BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment