Thursday, October 25, 2012

28 years and counting.

Happy birthday to the most amazing person in the world; Katy Perry. This is all going to be really cliche because these words have been spoken a million times... but i'm not poetic enough to come up with my own mushy stuff :( 我没有莎士比亚的天分. You make me feel so happy and depressed at the same time T.T It's such a pain at times i must admit... All these feelings... IT'S EATING ME UP but i'm enjoying it. Oh my god i just saw a news where they claim that Katy and John Mayer's neighbor are complaining about their loud sex... They should totally record it down. As evidence! Yknow... Yeah... Evidence... OKAY ANYWAYS. Thank you to your parents for giving birth to you... Thank you to your grandparents for giving birth to your parents so that they can give birth to you... Thank you to your great grandparents for giving birth to your grandparents so your grandparents can give birth to your parents to give birth to you. This can go on forever LOL. YOU GET MY POINT. You amazing woman you. I look forward to spending the rest of my life loving you :3 Once again, happy birthday baby girl. I wish you the best in all that you do. I'll always believe in you. Stay happy. This katycat will always be here for you. 

with undying love, 
Lexy Auditore

No comments:

Post a Comment