Monday, September 24, 2012

MAROON 5 AND KATY PERRY SINGAPORE GRANDPRIX 2012

The awesome but tiring weekend is over! 
SATURDAY! MAROON 5 DAY!
Met Rhina and made our way over! Rushed into the gates, got the fanzone pass and sat under the hot sun omg.
 First performance was Bananarama! Didn't know who they were at first but their songs are pretty awesome! AND THEY RETWEETED AND REPLIED TO MY TWEET OMG! After bananarama finished, they asked us to leave wtf. They said they needed to sweep the place. NOBODY GAVE A SHIT LOL. We were all chanting NO NO NO then they had no choice. Can't push the whole lot of us out XD OKAY ANYWAYS MAIN POINT. ADAM. Only had one picture because i figured i shouldn't spend my time behind a camera screen... I should be absorbing everything with my eyes!!!
 And absorbed i did. It was amazing. They were amazing. I swear. P.S HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF. IN THIS PICTURE HE'S WEARING THIS POLO TEE BUT HE TOOK IT OFF!! ARGH WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW AWESOME HE WAS. AT THE START HE POINTED AT MY DIRECTION. OKAY FROM NOW ON WHEN THEY POINT AT MY DIRECTION I'LL SAY ITS ME. ADAM LEVINE FUCKING POINTED AT ME. The best part has yet to come people.
  Look at what i'm holding in my hands. A guitar pick. Not just a normal guitar pick but a Maroon 5 guitar pick at Adam freaking Levine threw to the crowd. The funny thing is i didn't realize that he threw it LOL. I was looking like somewhere else, then suddenly everyone around me screamed and were like scrambling on the floor. Then i just calmly look to the ground, BAM. IT WAS RIGHT THERE. AT MY FUCKING FEET.
I didn't dare to say anything at first? I scared that they will snatch from me or something so i just stood there... But seeing them search around like literally digging on the floor for it, i just said... Um i got it. THEY SCREAMED OMG. THEN THEY WERE ALL LIKE HANDS COMING OVER. "OMG YOU'RE SO LUCKY" "CAN I TOUCH IT?" "OH MY GOD" "CAN I TAKE A PICTURE OF IT?" I was the centre of attention for awhile HAHAHA. IT WAS AWESOME.
 Can't really see it clearly but the place was littered sia. Pity the cleaners. Me and Rhina were like sitting on the floor. TIRED AS FUCK.
 here is my tan line. LOL.

SUNDAY. KATY PERRY DAY.
WENT WITH CHIALI!

 Same thing. Got fanzone passes. Sat under the hot sun. THANK GOD THE SUN TODAY WASN'T AS HOT! AND I SUDDENLY REALIZE MY CAMERA QUALITY NOT BAD LEH. Under the good conditions the pictures can look ahhhh mazing. Oh wait no my camera... my brother's... LOL
 ELMO SHIRT. Because why not :p
 SO CHIO RIGHT I KNOW
 Katy Perry's OPI nail polish! The One That Got Away!!!

 This is not completely filled up yet... Towards the night when Katy Perry was performing... It was... unbelievable. Watched the race because we had no choice :P Waiting for Katy Perry. LOL. AFTER THE RACE FINISHED THERE WAS FIREWORKS! BEAUTIFUL! Not her song la. She got sing it but there were like actual legit fireworks LOL
 The following pictures are taken by Chia Li. PARDON THE QUALITY HAHAHA. MOSHPIT WAS INSANE.
  SHE WAS AMAZING OBVIOUSLY. SHE THREW HER HELMET AND SOME TOWEL THINGY. AND SHE KISSED THE DUDE. ARGH BABY WHY. WHY ARE YOU SO SEXY.
 SHE'S SO BRAVE. OH WHEN SHE WAS UP THERE, SHE LOOKED DOWN, AT ME. EYE CONTACT WITH MY FUCKING BABY GIRL. BEFORE THIS WHEN SHE WAS DOWN SHE LOOKED AT ME TOO. AND POINTED AT ME. ARGH BABY I JUST WANT ABIT OF YOUR ATTENTION.
 YOU ARE ALL I EVER ASKED FOR. YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING. I WANT THAT TOWEL THAT YOU STUFFED BETWEEN YOUR BOOBS.
 I FUCKING LOVE YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY AKSLJDAKLJDLKASJDLKAJ I WANT YOU BBY. I told myself that if i had any interaction with you that day, i can seriously just go kill myself and die a happy person. That didn't happen... So now at least i have the will to live on!!
 I WILL WORK TOWARDS IT. ONE DAY. I WILL HAVE SOME SORT OF CONTACT WITH YOU. ONE DAY. YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME. ONE DAY I CAN LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE AND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. Oh and we were leaving, there was the whole row of students who were like working there? Then they were high fiving people. Everyone just like high five a few and stuff. I JUST RAN IN A LINE AND HIGHFIVE ALL. IDK HOW TO SAY BUT LIKE YOU KNOW. LOL. THEN SOMEONE WAS LIKE WOOO FOR ELMO! I felt like a celebrity. CHEHHHH

Oh and THANK YOU CHIALI FOR COMING ALONG WITH ME. YOU DA BEST. YOUR FIRST CONCERT LEH! HAHAHAHA. My baby was amazing RIGHT RIGHT? I'm tired as fuck right now... BRAIN DEAD. if there are things i forgot to mention, i'm sorry :( I love you baby girl... I feel so guilty for forgetting... That doesn't mean that i don't love you okay? Okay :(

No comments:

Post a Comment