Thursday, September 27, 2012

ISH OVAR

 Just as i thought my wallet couldn't get any thinner, IT JUST DID. LOLOL. THE NEW WALLET DOESN"T EXPAND ONE... SO IT WILL BE FOREVER THIN WOOHOO. And it's made from recycled sail cloths. It's recycled/recyclable just like the previous one hehehe. I'm so environmentally friendly eh :P HEHHEHHHEHH. Okay sorry -.-" RANDOM. BUT SRSLY THO. I LOVE YOU EARTH. I'm sorry for using so much tissues and straws. BUTBUTBUT I BUY ALOT OF RECYCLED FOOLSCAP, PENS ETCETC. And i try not to use plastic bags!! Like at most i'll get one and put all my shit in it. Like Chiali said, i can 一个 plastic bag 闯天下. HAHAHA EPICCCC. I lub chu earth don't dai k.

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER GAWD DAMN. Today's exam was the worst because i was sick as fuck -.-" Alot of people finished damn fast today. Usually it's just like me who finish first and one other person but this time got 4 including me leh. Magicallllll. Finished the 3 hour paper in 45 minutes like a fucking boss. Let's just hope that the results are well... good. Pass. NOT BAD. LOL Here are some pictures
 GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. He likes my hairclip and purrfume. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! XD

K i'm fucking dying from this cough and tiredddddddd. Need a good rest. Shall go sleep and go out tomorrow and saturday. Woop woop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment