Saturday, July 7, 2012

pillz day 1

TODAY HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY!!!!!! School was not bad. After that went to meet Maw and Hayati! WEEEEE. GOT THE SIMS 3 KATY PERRY AND THE KATY PERRY CD WITH THE FREE POSTER WTF I'M STILL SORTA PISSED. Might go buy it when i get my allowance. FUCK. Okok don't think about that LOL MOVING ON

She is really an inspiration. If you don't know her story, please don't diss her! You guys are jerks. Not all i mean those who judge her base on the kind of music she makes? Like the pop-ish kind. And what they read on tabloids. Le sigh. YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW THE STRUGGLE SHE WENT THROUGH. She taught me not to give up... If she gave up after her first and second time she got kicked from the label, THERE WOULDN'T BE HER. I WOULDN'T HAVE HER. I would have been dead. Maybe this picture isn't exactly a good way to put her :P BUT THERE'S HER FUN SIDE. SHE'S JUST AWESOME KKKK. But wtf is she doing tho... LOL. WHY KATY WHY. I LOVE YOU TO BITS. Poster? Let's hope that it looks nice? Like not a mini poster. I will burn CD rama. Let's hope that it's still there also... ONLY LIKE 2 LEFT SIA. Fishcakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment