Friday, July 6, 2012

Bad timing

This is the absolute worst timing to get into something new. WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL I DON'T HAVE TIME WHAT IN THE WORLD. Of all times. I am suddenly motivated to do shit now -.- What the fuck brain? NVM. 
BAKING BAKING. Always wanted to do it but never really had the energy to do it :p Lazy pig ah. Also i'm forever confused to all the baking terms and stuff... All purpose flour? Plain flour? Self raising flour? Corn flour? SAME ANOT AH? Aiyo why so many!! And also, THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF TO CLEAN UP OMG. Those videos on youtube they always have already laid out nicely then when they bake finish also nicenice... Mine...? Woah. Like got typhoon. MEhhHhHhhhhhh

My juggling skillz is down the drain. Pretty much like this guy. Only that i'm juggling oranges instead of whatever he is using. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES THE FUCKING ORANGES HAVE HIT ME IN THE FACE. PAIN LEH. I think it's revenge for dropping them so many times. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Also... Assassin's Creed 1. Suddenly had the motivation to complete it -.- Bloody hell. Previously when i had shitloads of times then i don't want to do. WHAT IS THIS NOW. YOU TELL ME. Okay i'm supa tired nao. Gotta go sleep. Else i'll ponteng again. Opps. Did i mention i'm on medication now? Yesyes. One of the effects of the medicine is to like give me energy... So let's hope that it gives me a boost in the morning. Weewoowee

Goodnight angmohs.

No comments:

Post a Comment