Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy is me.

7 Aug! At 12:00am, My mum, brother and i went to mcdees XD RANDOM EH. I very tired to blog now...


 ACT CUTE
 TODAY!! In the morning when i was going to top up my ezlink card, i helped 2 people in need! They were struggling with the machine then i was like "Can i help?" AND I HELPED. AND THEY WERE VERY THANKFUL. They smiled and was like "Thank you so muchhh." in an indian accent. Well they are indian. See im not racist kkkk. I don't like banglas and china peeps who stare at me only LOLOL.
 Its kinda small BUT ITS IRON MAN LEHH. DAFUQ I WANNA STEAL IT HOME PLEASE. Then usual stuff at school blahblahblah. After school flew to jp to buy my cd!! Or the poster
 I GOT THE LAST ONE ON THE SHELVES. Two girls were blocking i was like MOVE BITCH and grabbed it and paid for it. Kidding about the MOVE BITCH part. I just swooped in from the side and took it. Then they were looking at me like o.O PSSHHHH. After that flew to find maw maw to give her thingys then FLEWWW to IMM!!!
 TADAAAAA KINECT BITCHES. FINALLY. No xbox slim tho. Iz okay. I haz xbox already. AHH. I just played it which is why im damn tired right now LOL. THIS IS HOW UNFIT I AM. TIRING NIA OMG. Jump here and there. Can lose weight? Anyways, then buy already went to nomnom with my dad! CUZ ITS HIS BIRTHDAY! His birthday but he buy me things :p What in the world. ATE CEREAL PRAWN. FYEAH!
 AND MY PACKAGE FROM VAT19 HAZ ARRIVED. Now i'm just waiting for my Katy Perry tshirt hehehehehehehehhehehehehehe.
Weewoooweewooo. IT MOVES. IT FREAKING MOVES. ON ITS OWN! Like up down up down. I feel like such a suaku for not knowing but i'm so damn amused by it. It's so adowable la <3 in love already. NEED MORE GAMESSSSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment