Friday, July 13, 2012

days gone by

On wednesday we went to the gym after schooooool! It was awesome. THE HOSTEL PART OF THE SCHOOL IS FUCKING PRETTY I SWEAR. It feel like a cruise. Le sigh. Got cute guys in the gym leh HAHAHA. The guy at the counter too. But he's... weird. He charged me a dollor for a six dollor towel HAHA. YANYAN PAID 6 BUCKS FOR ME IT. KEKE. And he keeps laughing at me :( LOL Prob cuz i was being so idiotic XD After that went to eat at anchorpoint and ARCADEEE!!
 WE GOT THE HIGHEST SCORE. LIKE SRSLY. 757!! Okay la actually the machine broke LOL. The ball doesn't have to go in... Just hit the thing and it will count it as a point. EPICNESS!! WOOO. 
 Here ish de uber soft towel that i got for a dollor HAHA SERIOUSLY DAMN SOFT AHHHH. 

On wednesday went to watch the ahmazing spiderman before school. EMMA STONE AND ANDREW GARFIELD IS DAMN HOT SRSLY. I saw how andrew's butt jiggled in that tight suit HAHAHA!! AND TODAY! I skipped school x.x Overslept IM SORRY!! But went to kbox :p I lazy to write much alreadyyyyyy aksdalksdjlkasd but here is a picture of yanyan squatting like an uncle while singing
 THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment