Friday, June 22, 2012

time

why hello there artsy fartsy picture of a clock
TIME IS MOVING TOO SLOWLY. Just right now. LIKE, OMG PLEASE MOVE FASTER I WANT MY KATY PERRY SHIRT, I WANT MY POSTERS AND STUFFS. ALSO MY KATY PERRY MOVIE. AND THE CONCERT. GAHHH. Dying from waiting. I might regret saying this later because... time is scary yo. Like when you're not looking BOOM. Suddenly you're 50 years old with a gun pointed to your head. That's just me. ANYWAYS! i'm so sick of waiting gawd. FASTER. MY BRAIN IS MOVING TOO QUICKLY FOR THESE SLOWNESS. I just really need to get over the first day of school... My god. I have to find the classes by myself like a bumbling idiot. Help help help help please be over soon pleasepleaseplease

OH YES THERE'S MORE THINGS IM WAITING FOR. The Walking Dead Season 3!!! The game Assassin's creed 3 andddd WATCH DOGS. Released next year dafuq. It's not just for the ps3!! It's either i read wrongly or they changed it. SO FUCK THE PS3, I DON'T NEED YO ASS. *caress xbox* At least this sorta gives me a reason to live on. HEY GURL DON'T DIE YET. The best has yet to come. Have faith. Isn't that what YOU *points* always say? Hahahha. Or just be patient la.

No comments:

Post a Comment