Saturday, June 23, 2012


Looking at my new hamsters who just gave birth... I can't help but to think of my fattypoo... Okay previously when fatty was so chummy with the new hamster, i thought it's normal but if you see how the other two are behaving now, IT'S NOT NORMAL. IT'S... IT'S LOVE. HAHAHA HAMSTER LOVE. Seriously! Fatty and sexy poo did EVERYTHING together. Just look at them. So sweet. When i separated them, fatty was constantly biting at his cage like wanting to go back. The tragic thing is when i tried to let him go back... He was mauled to death. Killed by his own lover... 

 I remember how he so innocently approached her only to be greeted by her teeth. I remember how loudly he was squeaking for mercy while sexy poo's teeth was clenched tightly on his head. Blood was spurting everywhere. When i finally managed to pull them apart, it was too late. I still remember how he sat at the corner trying to clean his wound... His blood covered face... He could barely even move... I remember coming home finding him at the very same spot he was the last time i saw him. The only difference was that he wasn't breathing anymore... His cold and blood covered body just laid there... I remember how i cried so hard and apologized profusely while holding him. I'm sorry. I'm still sorry. I still miss you. 

 OH GOD I SHOULD STOP. Crying my heart out right now T.T Gosh this is what happens when you get too attached to something. ANYWAYS Compared to these two now, omg -.- Maybe partially because they're sibilings LOLOL. INCEST. Wait but siblings... Shouldn't they be more loving?! Fatty and sexy were complete strangers!! Bleargh kkkk i just ruined my own mood by describing that whole part again. NOW IM SAD AS FUCK URGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment