Thursday, June 14, 2012

safe and souuUuuuunNnnndd

Scrolled back to my old post and realized how crazy i was over this lady right here :O I'm not saying i'm not now obviously!! But i used to post like a few times or at least once everyday about her. Damn. People must have been sian of her face HAHAHA. DON"T CARE. STILL LOVE YOU AS MUCH. NO WAIT. I love you more. I spend all those sleepless nights making up scenarios with you in my mind and i always end up smiling without me knowing. *Le sigh*
ANYWAYS. Today's my best friend and mum's birthday. Later going to watch movie and eat with my mum and brother LOL. Well. I'm sooo tired ~.~ When i finally sleep i don't get enough sleep. Then the cycle repeats..... and stufffff. I think i'm going through a not so good phase now.. HmMmMMmmm. I'll just accept it eh. Maybe it's the best way.... to not get hurt. ~.~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment