Friday, June 15, 2012

Not for the faint hearted

I'm sorry if this disturbed you. I feel you bro. So i've been wanting lip piercings for many years now but i never really had the guts to do it? So i went to youtube videos of people getting it done to maybe calm myself down but it just made it worst. I WAS FREAKING HYPERVENTILATING WHEN THE NEEDLE POKED THROUGH HOLY SHIT. Most of the people had a poker face? Like it didn't even hurt? BUT I WAS LIKE CRINGING FOR THEM. Damn this just pushed me so many steps back. HOW NOW BROWN COW. WHY YOU SUCH A PUSSY JASMIN. *shudders* It suddenly occurred to me that this is gonna be a HOLE? In my mouth? Never really thought about that. Will water leak out from the holes? LMFAO WHAT. I DON'T KNOW. AHH DAMN IT. Fashion is pain. If you consider this a fashion thingy? Whatever uh... The point is... BEAUTY = A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS. Yes this is pretty to me. Shush!!

No comments:

Post a Comment