Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I had an awesome dream about zombies!! IT WAS A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Except that the zombie bites won't turn you into a zombie!! Idk why. Don't ask me then how did the zombies come about. This is how the dream was. Let's just roll with it. So at first i was killing zombies and my hand got fucked up by a zombie! After finishing up the rest of 'em, i went back to my camp then was all sad because i thought i was gonna die! But the next day i woke up and i was fine! Then i remember smiling and laughing to myself in the dream. I WAS DAMN HAPPY. I took 2 knives out and went on a killing spree. FREAKING AWESOME I TELL YOU. It's like how the guy in Repo Men killed those people. SO BAD ASS I LIKE MAN.

Parts of the dream was like me and my brother was in this house? Then there was zombies constantly at the door. We would just casually kill them. HAH! There are many parts which i can't recall :( All i remember is those awesome kills!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment