Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Elsa Lichtmann

I saw on some forum and someone wrote that in the second L.A Noire, they should use Elsa as a murderer! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME PLEASE? I mean! She sang the song(in the game) "I Always Kill The Things I Love." THAT'S LIKE THE ANTHEM OF A MURDERER OR SOMETHING. And now she HAS a reason to kill people! Because like, she lost Cole Phelps. She should kill Roy Earle and stuff to maybe get revenge or some shit. I JUST WANT HER TO BE A BAD ASS MURDERER CAN? DO IT DO IT. I'M STILL NOT OVER MY LOVE FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL ASS GAME. I love you Elsa :( More like i'm obsessed with your song. Which is actually sang by another person but whutever la... Same... :( 

I think i've watched too much violent and bloody things recently... The Repo Men... L.A Noire... That zombie dream... And just now... I will not elaborate on that but BLOOD. BLOOD EVERYWHERE. It has sorta gotten in my head. AND I LIKE IT. I really dooooooooooooooooooo. I wish i was a smart ass murderer. EVIL GENIUS. YES. It'll only be just a dream....... But i can't bear to hurt hamsters, how to hurt human beings? Maybe because the hamsters didn't do anything to me... And i hate human beings more... Okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment