Sunday, June 17, 2012

I got really pissed just now because the hairdresser messed up!!!! I said to cut thinner only, my mum said cut abit shorter and now it's just short -.-" It's like, not too short but not too long kind? Which pisses of me off HAHA. Then i took a nap, woke up and realize... Dafuq is wrong with me. Since when did i care so much about my HAIR? It's just freaking hair! I guess i was just trying to impress someone. Because somebody told me i looked pretty with long hair. Maybe i just wanted to feel good about myself for once. Then i realize again... If you really loved me, you wouldn't care if my hair was long or short!!! And also because my school starts next week -.- FIRST IMPRESSIONS MATTERS. Dang it. Then i realized again... If the people are gonna judge me for my hair, they are probably not worth being friends with anyways.

The only thing that's in the way now is myself. WHERE IS YOUR CONFIDENCE GURL. You're a 5 year old kiddo, confidence shouldn't be a problem right!!!!!!! Arghh. Anyways made up my mind. Mum says this wednesday she'll bring me to cut my hair again :p I STILL CAN'T GO DO SUCH THINGS ON MY OWN. Jeez man. Too socially awkward -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment