Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Be yourself and you can be anything."

Isn't she lovelyyyyyy? Look at that... beautiful smile. YOU INSPIRE ME TO DO GREAT THINGS. Actually i don't know... BUT YOU TURNED ME GAYY. Because of you i accepted who i am. I LOVE YOUUU. ENDLESSLY. SELFLESSLY. 

Confidence is really key... If you're confident, you would be fearless and then you would be able to do ANYTHING. I've always been scared... and have super low self esteem. Constantly worrying about being judged and stuff. I've always admired all those people who can ignore all those!!!! JUST DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT, BE THE WAY THAT YOU ARE. (Unless if you're a bitch, please don't) TAKE A CHANCE. You have nothing to lose! If you love the person, tell them. Don't wait. If you really want something, SAY IT OUT. You might just get what you want. If you just keep quiet forever you wouldn't know the answer right?! If you get rejected, MOVE ON. I'm feeling super fine because i am trying to open up this door. I've always kept i close but i opened it slightly previously and it has worked wonders. JUST BE MYSELF. LIKE WHAT MY BABYGIRL SAID.

I really need a house of my own. That would be great... Or i wish i had those.. trailer things. Where you can drive around and live in that thing behind? I CAN LIVE EVERYWHERE. Fuckyeah. I just... really want complete. privacy. Oh the things i could do!!!!!!!! Yes i will put this on my "goals in life" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment