Friday, June 1, 2012

Chili choli chiali's birthday

HI TODAY WAS SOME AUNTIE'S BIRTHDAY. Paiseh i don't know what to get you!!! So instead i treat you the movie tickets and itacho sushi with the other two!!!!!!!!! Anyways, CHIALI'S BIRTHDAY. Went to watch movie and eat and stuff with her, GHIM MOH and MINI WEI!!!!! She watch the movie the third time already HAHA. I understand how you feel. I'LL DO THE SAME FOR THE KATY PERRY MOVIE BUAHAHA. And i'm dragging you along toooooooooo. Then went to eat ITACHO SUSHI!
This is me using the ice cube as a cup. IT WORKS SIA. There's the big hole in the middle. Fucking cool please. Paiseh ah, i never post like a picture of her and me or all of us. Instead you just get to see me being retarded. Then we did stuff. I'm lazy to write nowww lack of sleep. I'll write a letter to you k. AS I WILL TO EVERYONE ELSE. LETTERS! LETTERS FOR EVERYONE! I just need to get like motivated. Or when i can get my thoughts together. Which is a very hard thing. OKKKKK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment