Friday, June 1, 2012

Cartoon at it's best!!!

Recently discovered my childhood cartoons on Youtube!! OH NOSTALGIA. These are seriously awesome. If you've never seen them before and you have time, check em' out. It's like art. It's just beautiful. My favorite since i was young is this!!
SO MAGICAL. I don't wanna spoil anything but it's really just... SO AWESOME!!!! Even until now i remember the scenes so clearly. The one below is the creepiest.
THE EVIL TREE IS FREAKING SCARY PLEASE. I had nightmares about evil trees thanks to this LOL. But still awesome. Kudos to the brilliant people who came up with all these!! I spent most of my childhood watching these, Teletubbies and Tom & Jerry on CD. I didn't have Cartoon Network and all those other cartoon channels so these were all i had! Maybe that's why i'm so messed up huh. HAHA. I GREW UP WATCHING SYMPHONIES, WEIRD ALIEN THINGS AND A CAT AND MOUSE! Tom & Jerry is really violent btw. It's violence without the gore and blood LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment