Thursday, May 24, 2012

You're one of the reasons why i'm broken. I know you were not the one who said it but... why did you not defend me? Your own daughter? And when i got pissed because hey my self esteem was already gone, you continued defending that other person more. That other person who you didn't even liked. You told me that yourself. You didn't like him. Why are you helping him? Is it so hard to stand up for me? Just help me a little... Or maybe you just didn't have to tell me that. You didn't. Some things are better left unsaid. Please... just help me? Why won't you...? You can sympathize when your friends tell you about how their children is emotionally unstable and shit like that but why can't you do the same for me? YOUR OWN DAUGHTER. WHY DID YOU BRING ME INTO THIS WORLD. WHY DID YOU RAISE ME ONLY TO BRING ME DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment