Wednesday, May 23, 2012

it's hard to think of a title...

I think some people might offended if i tell them the real meaning behind my tattoo LOL. It's nothing meaningful like "oh my mum died and its a tribute to her" or some shit. It's more... dark. It might seem abit stupid too :P But if you watched the movie Jennifer's Body, you might get it!!! Mine's abit off tho... Not really in the position that i want!! IT HAS TO BE ABIT FURTHER BACK. The tattoo artist fucked up! OH WELL. What's done cannot be undone. Like seriously. It's permanent. Hehhh. Maybe because my jaw line isn't as defined as his ~.~ Cannot differentiate my neck and my cheek huh HAHAHA. Omg i sound like a thumb or something.

Do names really affect the way we are? Like you know how the chinese are very superstitious about names? A simple name can affect your life badly or make it wonderfullllll and magicalllll like unicornsssssss. If you've got a shit name then you're fucked. Do you agree? For me all i know is don't get a common name!!! It will be a hell of a disadvantage when playing games that requires name shouting. Trust me, i'm Jasmin. It's those sorta ice breaker games when a person has to be in the middle or a circle, then the people in the circle has to shout a name and the person in the middle has to go catch 'em. In order to not get caught, shout another person's name etc etc. I hope you get this? I'm horrible at explaining things. ANYWAYS! HAVING A NAME THAT'S SO EASY TO REMEMBER? YOU'RE FUCKED. ERRBODY REMEMBERS YOU. JASMIN JASMIN JASMIN. Everytime i play this sorta games i have to be on my toes!!!!!!!!! We should all just give our kids long ass names like Gewndolyn(i found it on google). WHAT A MOUTHFUL MAN.  People'll avoid yer name. Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment