Thursday, May 10, 2012

maybe

Wouldn't it? This song makes me feel happy and sad at the same time... Happy because it's an amazing song. Sad because... Uh nvm i don't wanna go there. LET'S JUST ENJOY THIS!

I don't know what to feel. I don't know how i feel. Oh god why is this stressing me out. Not really but i'm just in a conflict with myself x.x Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. BRAIN Y U NO MAKE UP YOUR MIND. There's someone who loves me right now. At least he says that he does. I'm scaredddddddddddd. What if i go through all the same shit again? T.T I don't want to but... i can't burn down the entire forest because of one small flower right? What happened to no regrets, just love?!?! x.x I want to break freeeeeeeee. I'll... go become an Assassin.......................

The first person i'll assassinate is my brother -.-" Oh my god srsly. He keeps playing his stupid blackshot now and shouts into the fucking microphone. DUDE. I wouldn't mind if its like in the evening but it's 1 freaking am. Yes i know my singing is equally noisy but at least i don't sing at 1 in the freaking morning!!! Would it kill you to talk and not SHOUT!!! Then everytime my mum will get pissed off and all the pointless drama starts. Whyyy why why whyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment