Wednesday, May 9, 2012

i ain't vain

DOES MY ARM LOOK SKINNY OR WHAAT?!
Was feeling in the mood after wearing my iron man shirt so i camwhored with my shitty webcam. HAHAHA OHhhh. Then kinda got in the moment and took some pictures that the world will never see!!! Unless of course after i die. Feel free to embarrass me because i won't feel nothing no more! Oh and also thanks to you for raising my self esteem or maybe it's just my bipolar/borderline disorder doing it's work? Not even confirmed yet. We shall see again.

OKAY ANYWAYS I WENT TO WATCH THE AVENGERS WITH GHIM MOH AND IT WAS BLOODY AWESOME. OH GOD. Even more awesome than i expected especially when they all got together and stufff. NERDGASMS ALL DAY LOOOONG. EVEN THE ADVERTISEMENTS BEFORE THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME. We went in a little late and BOOM, ADIDAS COMMERCIAL. My babygirl's beautiful face. So close on that screen. Oh pure perfection. After that there was kpop and ONEW OMG. Yyayayayayayayayayyyy happy me is happy. 

After that had to took a cab home cuz it was like 12.30am. I LOVE DESERTED PLACES. ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE FOREVER. Hoooohhhaa. I know you're probably not going to see this so i shall put this here. MY BEST FRIEND IS OBSESSED WITH PADS. Sanitary pads to be exact. Hehehe. End sceneeee

No comments:

Post a Comment