Thursday, May 3, 2012

"I've made mistakes but i don't regret anything." - Katy Perry

You will always hold the keys to my heart. AND THAT SUCKS!! I can't have you. I know you will never be mine. Not in a million years. BUT I CAN'T GET OVER YOU. I DON'T WANT TO GET OVER YOU. You're just... too amazing... I don't ever want to stop loving you but... I SHOULD STOP. YOU'RE JUST MY IDOLLLLLLLLLL NOT THE LOVE OF MY LIFEEEEEEE. I need to stop this -.- This relationship is reallllyyy not healthy. But... since when has any of my relationships been healthy huh? I've been jumping treacherous waters. Maybe i should stop.... falling into them... I'm such an idiot~ 

ANYWAYS. On to the third Hunger Games book! I must say, it's pretty good so far. Can't wait for the movies to be released! Gogogogo.

No comments:

Post a Comment