Thursday, May 3, 2012

serenity

Isn't it beautiful?
I want to go to Scotland. I've wanted to go there ever since i saw someone blogged about it long ago... Can't remember who but the place seems so beautifullllll. I'm referring to those countryside areas... I don't know ah. Oh and also because i love their accents omg. Ashley Jensen's scottish accent is one of the big reasons why i watch Ugly Betty. EARGASMS ALL DAY LONG? SUREEEEEEEE. I can't take living in city areas :( Everything seems so rushed and... just not nice. Hmmm. Wait till i'm older. I'll save enough money and i'm getting out of here. Okok this is my plan for now. When i'm 30 i'm leaving hereeeee. I don't know where i'm going to end up once i reach there. Homeless? HAHA. Still better than being here. I'm so inspired to just pack my bag and leave thanks to Alex Day. I shall not elaborate on that part... Meh.

Sometimes i wish Singapore was bigger. I want to be super far away from here. To the other end of Singapore isn't big enough :( I want to just jump on a train and never look back. Leave everything behind. Run away from here. From you. From myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment