Saturday, May 26, 2012

I am usually a very calm and easy going person but so far there's only 2 people in my life who bring out all the rage in me. One is you and the other is MY MOTHER. I know. She's my mum. I respect her as a mother but i don't respect her a human being. She's nice and all, she's doing a good job as a mother but as a human to human level? Boy she's failing. If you don't drop the "I'm your mother listen to me" attitude, this is never going to work!! You think its for my own good but it's not. Do you listen to my reasons? NO!! I KNOW MYSELF MORE THAN YOU KNOW ME!! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO.
You don't understand... You don't... Nobody does... I don't want to hurt you... I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to hurt anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone. And now even by doing my own things... it's hurting you...? I'm not bothering anyone....? But why is it making you so miserable...? The last thing i want to do is cause misery to anyone... I'll stop doing anything okay? I'll stop... I'll never do anything again... That'll please you right? It'll appease you...

No comments:

Post a Comment