Wednesday, April 25, 2012

-pats myself on the back-

I went out yesterday with MAWADDAH. My long lost mummy. Cheh. So long never see her already. Still as evil as ever. She wanna see people choke on cherries xp WEIRDO. HAHA KIDDING!! I can honestly say i love spending money on other people. I mean i could have use it to buy all the things i want. I have so much things on my wishlist but i think i prefer getting things for other people! Not trying to buy people over with money. I just like seeing them happy :D MAKING OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY MAKES ME HAPPY!!! I don't expect anything back! I mean just a "thank you" will suffice :D SO DON'T FEEL GUILTY OKAY. Silly silly people. I will never do things that are against myself. Never once did i look back and say "Damn, i shouldn't have spend so much on her." and i will never say things like "Being alone is nice! I can have more money to spend on myself." I'm not referring to anybody here. Or am i? 

POSER AH THIS GIRL. YOU CAN SEE MY FATS!!!
OKAYYYYYYY I WANT TO LEARN ARCHERY. Super random but it seems interesting. Influenced by Daryl and the Hunger Games? Hmm. Prepare for zombie apocalypse ah. Can't wait for my guitar lesson to start on the 13th of May!! I'm trying to learn a few notes now tho. Like learn abit before it starts. Wah jasmin suddenly so motivated to do things WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU. It's good. Considering to work first... Then i can learn my guitar and shit. Then i retake my o levels and try to get into psychology in POLY! If all else fails, i will use the money i've saved and earned from work and get a private diploma? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment