Monday, April 23, 2012

"Why don't you take a seat over there?"

I enjoy understand how human mind's work. Like what makes them do things. For example, criminals! I like to try and relate myself to them? Uh how do i put this like imagine being in their shoes and what drives them to kill/rape/rob people etc. I think i can understand and feel most of them but i can't understand.... pedophiles. Why am i even talking about this? LOL. I've been watching this show "To Catch A Predator" and it's basically about catching pedophiles... I can't wrap my mind around it... Why would you prefer a child...? The people in the show prey on 13 year olds but there are other incidents out there where they do stuff to like 5 years old. WHY. SERIOUSLY. They aren't even.... developed in any way?! SERIOUSLY!!! I can understand you if you rape a woman like a grown woman BUT WHY KIDS. WHY. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! God it's so disgusting. But the show is interesting tho. Seeing them catch the pedophiles and them trying to make up stories XD AND ALSO SOME OF THE GUYS ACTUALLY LOOK PRETTY... GOOD? Very rare la... BUT STILL HAVE. Y U DO THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment