Monday, March 19, 2012

Now i'm left to forget about us

The places i can ever see you and be with you again:

In my dreams
In another life

I saw you in my dreams. In good and bad ways... I dreamt that you were happy with me. I dreamt that you were with someone else. I woke up feeling empty and sad for both. You seem to have moved on. You're doing so fine without me. How can someone just forget everything and feel nothing...? Maybe you feel something. Maybe you're feeling sad too. I don't know. You probably don't... But if you are, i'm here... I'm still here. I don't want to be but i can't help myself... How can such strong feelings just fade? How can you just stop? Why T.T Did you forget everything we ever had?

It's too late for anything now... We only realize things when it's too late... But i treasured every single moment with you. I... loved every single minute of it. I can't say the same for you. I loved you more than i ever loved anyone. Nobody has ever made me feel this pain. I just want you to know that i really loved you and i still do... as much as ever... It has never faded... Not even a single bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment