Friday, March 23, 2012

A new chapter... i hope?

After about a month of crying everyday, i think i woke up today. For the first time in a long time, i don't feel like dying. In fact, i feel like going out to do something. Not just anything but to HELP. Like maybe volunteer or some shit. My god father has these trips where he volunteers overseas at those third world country... I should go ask him if i can come along next time!! Gonna take up a guitar class soon if everything goes well... Need to fix that damn guitar or buy a new one. Wanted to take up taekwondo too but it involves alot of kicking... We all know that's not gonna roll well with me. Ah fuck this leg. Shall see what else i can do... I wanna get a bicycle too. So i can cycle somewhere close to home. Maybe like what Jeremy suggested, at those park connectors? Wait for it to fully open first or something. Ahhh. I hope this feeling lasts forever and not just for a few seconds only again. Like how i always do. Hahaha. 

I guess part of why i feel this way is thanks to this guy here! 
ALEX DAY. He's just plain awesome. I'm not gonna say i'm his biggest fan or i'm in love with him or whatever. I'm just really inspired by him.

I'm not completely over you yet. I mean like duh, who the hell wakes up one day and just suddenly stop loving someone? Oh wait, you do. ANYWAYS, at least i'm taking the first step. I fell into a trench and now i'm getting back up on my feet. Not gonna start running immediately, obviously. Baby steps. The past was just holding me back. Those memories will always be there but the feelings are not anymore. "If the past is the problem, the future can solve them." No point for me to hold on to nothing right? No point for me to wait anymore. Even if you really do come back, will things be the same? No. It will never be. You are just not worth it anymore. Not worthhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment