Sunday, August 14, 2011

you kill me with your kiss~

I really like this picture alot uh!!! So cute only. Hahahahaha.

ANYWAYS! Soooo. I'm back home yo. Woah, this whole week like everyday also got see my babygurl huh. She not sian, i also sian already. KIDDING!! Those 2 days were like the best days of my life so far yo!! Even tho i was sick, i likeeeeeeeee. Heh. I like falling asleep and waking up next to you. Even tho you keep elbowing me!! HAHA. I'm falling more and more in love with you everyday~~ I like how you keep pressing the snooze button!! HAHA. "Snooze one last time leh" *5 minutes later* "Snooze again leh" It's okay. I don't wanna leave eitherrrrrr. Okay uh, don't wanna describe or say too much KEKE. The point ishhhhh i love you veryveryveryvery much and i am so going to stayover at your house again kekekekke.

I don't mean to sound creepy but you sleep de time like cute only! LOL. I didn't mean to see one okay! I woke up in the middle of the night because i was cold as hell cause don't know who ah go take the blanket for herself xp So cute lahhh youuuuuuuu. And i was like staringggggggggg. Like a creeeeeeeeeepo. Muahahahahahahahahahhaa


THE ENDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment