Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sudden attack.


Hey baby. Don't be surprised kays? Cause partly, i already let you know that i'm doing something, and in order for you to read this, i needa tell u. So don't be surprised in any ways, if not you are really one kuku elephant alr. HAHA!

So, i'm webcamming with you while doing this post for you. Weird but.. I likeeeee! haha!
And, i say it's something mean cause, I JUST WANNA GET YOUR FCKING ATTENTION! HAHA!

So, back to topic. This is called a sudden attack because, it's my very first time posting a real long post for you in this blogspot. And, it's a sudden attack cause i suddenly miss you so much like really, an unexpected attack right at my heart. I feel that indescribable pain when i think of u, when i thought of how i hugged you to sleep this morning and kissed you and changed th alarm so many times that we just freaking skipped 2 hours? Lol ~

Thanks for everything so far babygirl. Thanks for being there for me since first week of school. When i needed your ear, you were there. When i needed some support from a friend, you were there. After we got tgt, the more you were there for me. I love the way you follow me everywhere in school. I love the way you sit near next to me. I love how you stood up for me. I love the way you hug me. I love how you say 'Babyyyy! Noooooooo!' in school and else where. I love the way things are now.

I just really wanna hug you tight tight and don't let you go. I wanna kiss ur lips again now :|
The feeling is soooo awesome that there are no words to describe.

I'll love you with all i have and can afford baby. Cause you are my one and only ~
I can never afford to lose you just like that and i can never afford to hurt you. You are my precious angel, my baby piggy elephant ♥

P.S - Fck those who hurt you before. Fck those who 'despise' you by passing shit ass remarks about you or mocking you in whatever ways. And fck those who failed to treasure you. Don't worry. I won't hurt you like any of them. You know who i'm referring to. Kays, i'll stop here.

Last but not least,

Please dig your teeth nicely next time. HAHA!
OI FUCKIEW HAHAHAHAHA Very nice already okay (Y) You should see how those old man do it!!

Love you baby ♥ Forever and ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment