Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HELLOOOOO. Just went and watch this with my babygurl and shu hong and alnette!! It's a nice movie!! Of course uh, i choose one HAHA. KIDDING. But really tho. THE APES SO CUTE. Handsome. Hairy. LOL. Oiii i wanna watch movie with you again and again and again and again cuz i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahaha. I want nobody nobody but you! -clap clap-

Hmm, i dont know what else to say cuz you want me the blog and now you're like asleep already on webcam. SO CUTE LA YOUU. I should take a picture haha!! SNORESNORE. And thank you for the vidjeos la. Like i said, you are seriously so fucking adorable and i fucking love you, you woman!!!! I really wanna be with you forever yooooooooo.

Don't copy paste things i say here to make me shy again ahhhh! Kick your ass. Hehe. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside heh and stop ignoring me ): I don't want the othersss. I just want youuuuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment