Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I feel lucky like a four leaf clover~

I like how we always end up being with people we least expect~ Surprises!! I know i haven't been saying much about this compared to your blog posts so... here you go! I'm trying to write something but I'M SHYYY OMG.

I'm really very happy and i really really really love you! And i don't say i love you unless i mean it! And i even let you replace Katy Perry :3 That's a very big honor nia! HAHA. You make me smile please stay for awhile now~ Gawd i really don't know what else to say :/ Now mind like, thoughts scattered all over the place... GRRR. Okok well um... You may not know this but my heart beats insanely fast whenever i'm around you :o You got my heart racing in your skin tight jeans by my teenage dream tonight~

Eh, i tried T.T I really don't know how to express my feelings LOL. All i know is that i like being with you. No wait, i absolutely LURVEEEE being with youuu!! You got me hooked with your love controller~ I'm into you~ I'm into you yeahhhhh. No matter what happens in the future, i'll be happy as long as you are even if it's like a bad thing for me. You know what i mean? And like this is the happiest i've felt in like, forever. Ahhh okok this was a major faillll i don't know how to speak in proper sentences what is thisss

No comments:

Post a Comment